As the new owner of a gift basket business, you will soon find out that your corporate customers are at the heart of your thriving business. Corporate customers need to be nurtured and serviced well.
Let`s face it….nothing beats an order for 25 to 50 well priced baskets with the same content and same delivery address!
What a way to profit big while providing a gift that will bring much joy and satisfaction to the recipient!
Reasons Corporate Customers Will Send Baskets:
1) Corporate baskets are most often ordered to reward loyal employees and
2) to thank the company`s best customers.
3) Other excellent reasons corporate customers send baskets are to send get well wishes to good employees
4) to send happy birthday wishes or
5) to send sympathy condolences to top customers, associates and employees.
6) Another popular reason is to congratulate an associate or
7) to apologize to a customer or to make up for delays.
Why Baskets are the Ideal Gift For Corporate Customers:
They are the perfect gift for businesses to send since it saves the executive, manager, secretary or principal much shopping time. They can also easily determine what budget they want to spend on each gift by giving you their price range upon ordering. Best of all, baskets are always a welcome sight for the recipient who has the honor of being delivered a pretty and delicious basket.
How Gift Baskets Can Boost Business; Yours and Theirs
Basket giving can strengthen business relationships, increase employee and customer loyalty, and generate more referrals.They are often the perfect gift since they can be customized to the occasion and are most often impressive in presentation when well designed. The best baskets are filled with a mixture of food items that can be easily eaten and shared at the office or place of work. Appropriate for men and women, this gift generally never sends an inappropriate messages. Most corporate baskets are filled with delicious treats, and as a bonus, many executives are now adding gift cards to crown the basket with even more value and appreciation.
Make your corporate customers the heart of your business and the health of your profit margin will remain very healthy for years to come.